Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 24/7/365.
What is the return policy?
Vermillion Cosmetics will only accept Returns/Exchanges on “unused, unopened, and in original packaging” items, unless Product is Damaged, Defective, or Deformed. Due to sanitary precautions, we are unable to take returns, once the packaging has been opened or used. If the product is purchased through a Reseller or Dental location, return policies are at the discretion of the Reseller Business. If your Product is Damaged, Defective, or Deformed, you must request a credit memo via firstname.lastname@example.org w
Where is my order?
- If your order is on its way you would have received a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. If not, please contact us at email@example.com to know the status of your order.
How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times vary depending on what delivery option you choose. Please refer to your tracking number for an estimated time of arrival.
How can I track my order?
You will receive an email once your order has shipped and this will have your tracking number and information.
Do I need to create an account to order?
- You do not need an account to place an order. For exclusive discounts, newsletters, and faster checkout, we recommend you create an account.
Can I change or cancel my order?
- Once an order is processed, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations.
How do I know if my order has shipped?
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email.
Where do you ship from?
- Products depart from our warehouse in New Jersey, USA.
How can I become a Brand Ambassador?
- Vermillion Cosmetics offers a unique membership program designed to enhance your Vermillion Cosmetics experience. Click HERE to apply!
How can I become a Re-Seller?
- Click here for qualifications and begin the application process.
Is your brand Cruelty Free?
- Yes! Bunnies over beauty, everyday!
Is your brand Vegan?
Do your products contain parabens?
Is your brand Gluten Free?
Is there a smell to your lipstick?
- No, our lipsticks are fragrance and allergen-free.
Where can I find the ingredients?
- Ingredients can be found within the description of each product.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
- Oh no! We are so sorry your item is damaged, but don’t worry we will replace it for free! Submit a “Damaged Product” report here.
Where can I buy Vermillion Cosmetics?
- We recommend you purchase Vermillion Cosmetics through a Re-Seller location or by ordering online. Find your nearest Re-Seller here.
Why does the color look different when applied to my lips?
- We work to give a perfect representation of our colors online, but we cannot guarantee that the colors will look the same when applied.
How do I remove the lipstick?
- To remove lipstick, use an oil-based makeup remover. If you don’t have a favorite, don’t worry! Vermillion Cosmetics is in the process of creating our own!
How do I apply the lipstick?
- The recommended application process for our lipstick is by starting with clean exfoliated lips. Apply a thin layer of color to lips. Then, press your lips together to evenly transfer color. Complete by lining lips with the tip of our doe foot applicator. Smile and go!
How will your lipstick make my teeth appear whiter?
- The magic of making your teeth appear whiter is within our formula. All lipsticks are made with a blue base that will instantly boost and give the appearance of whiter, brighter teeth!
Do you offer any discounts to Dental Professionals & Makeup Artists?
- Yes! We offer a 60% off discount for makeup artists. Click here to apply for our VermillionPro account.
Do you offer any promos or discounts?
- We offer exclusive discounts and promotions on our social media accounts, or/and via email. Subscribe to our newsletter.
Do you offer free samples?
- We do not offer samples through our website; however, our social media platforms feature exclusive giveaways and samples.
When will you restock “sold out’s”?
- If your favorite color is sold out, don’t panic! We restock our items within 14 business days of a product being sold out.
Is there a purchase limit?
- Orders can be placed in large or mini quantities, but may we suggest a Vermillion?!
I still have a question, what do I do?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-833-8376455.